When you are creating a new job opening, you can add a tag to it. You can use tags to filter job openings by tags assigned to them.
You can add new job opening tags directly on the Job Openings page or set them up in the settings.
To set up job opening tags in settings:
- Go to Settings > Job Opening Settings > Job Opening Tags. The list of existing job opening tags opens.
- On the Manage Job Opening Tagspage, you can manage job opening tags as follows:
- Update: Edit an existing tag, and them select the Update button next to it to update it.
- Remove: Select the Delete button next to a tag to remove it. Select Yes, Delete it! on the confirmation message that appears.
- Create: Type a new tag in the text field at the button, and them select the Add button to add it.
Changes are saved automatically on this page.